Burlington Vermont Photography Club

I’m still looking to create a photography club in the Burlington, Vermont area.

If you’re interested in this please leave a comment with the times and locations that work best for you. Meetings would be once a month to discuss photography tips, monthly photography projects, photography critiques.  Possible trips to various locations in Vermont and New England.

Time: TBD, once a month (possibly more depending on popularity and demand)

Location: Burlington, Vermont area

Skills: Just beginning to professional

Gear: Point-and-shoot to DSLR

Fee: $0

Photo projects: Monthly project that members could take part in. For example a theme might be animals, boats, water, etc.

11 Comments

Belinda Plymak

about 1 year ago

Hi - although I live in Sutton, VT - I would love to find any photograpy club that I could join. Since I travel lots of miles to take pictures ...mostly into Landscape - I could travel 1.5 hours for a club. Let me know if you get a group going! Thx.

joegullo

about 1 year ago

Hi Belinda, Thanks. Still looking for a few more people who are interested. Any days and times work best for you? I'll keep you updated. Keep checking back for updates. What kind of photography do you do? Thanks, Joe

Steve

about 5 months ago

This is a bit of a long shot since the last posting here was in March. I am looking for two photographers with DSLR's to work at the Santa Run this weekend. I provide the memory cards and collect at the end. The job. Get as manu individual SANTA photos as possible as they run. There will be close to 2000 Santas in a 5k run. I will pay $75 for less than an hours work. All shooting in jpg. NO RAW. No editing.

Joe Gullo

about 5 months ago

Not sure what you mean by the last posting in here was in March? I update the site regularly. Thanks - Joe.

Steve

about 5 months ago

Sorry. It was a listing about starting a camera club but that is besides the point. I am still looking for photographers to help at a Santa Run in Burlington.

Joe Gullo

about 5 months ago

Please see my response to Carl about the photo club. What types of photos are you looking for?

Steve

about 5 months ago

Photographers with DSLR’s to work at the Santa Run this weekend. I provide the memory cards and collect at the end. The job. Get as many individual SANTA photos as possible as they run. There will be close to 2000 Santas in a 5k run. I will pay $75 for less than an hours work. All shooting in jpg. NO RAW. No editing. You can call me at 250 328 9092

Joe Gullo

about 5 months ago

I would, but I'm running in this event.

Carl

about 5 months ago

Any more news on a photo club?

Joe Gullo

about 5 months ago

Hi Carl, I'm waiting for more interest in the club. If you know of anyone that'd be interested please refer them to this post. If you're interested what dates and times work best for you? Thanks, Joe

John Sharpless

about 4 months ago

I recently moved to Williston and have been missing the club I was in back in NY. I do mostly nature photography, but am always interested in other genres. Tu, Th or Fri evenings would probably be my best meeting times if a club gets off the ground.